Boating Ontario, representing more than 650 members throughout Ontario, is hiring a Program Assistant who will be responsible for assisting with Boating Ontario programs as needed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Resourceful and proactive
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle
- Creative writing experience
- General office administrative assistance to the Executive Director as required
- Knowledge of standard office procedures: answering phones, filing, faxing, word processing and/or data entry
- Computer knowledge and skills (familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Assist in preparing presentations, communication and documentation
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Ability to deliver presentations to crowds
- Typical schedule of Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 5:00 pm with some flexibility as permitted by the Executive Director
- Occasional evenings and weekends required
- Some travel required
Please email your resume and cover letter to Cyndi Hodgson, Marketing Manager, at
The submission deadline is Friday August 19.
Boating Ontario thanks all applicants for the interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants selected for an interview will be required to provide a portfolio of their creative writing.