Hilton Lake Las Vegas in Henderson, Nevada hosted what the company is calling the largest-ever Cobalt Boats and Marker One dealer meeting. Held in late September, more than 400 dealers and vendors gathered for the event where the company revealed its 2016 model year boats.
The festivities kicked off with a welcome reception, which included the debut of five new models. This is Marker One's second year releasing models in the pontoon category. The line includes three models, but will reportedly soon grow four.
Cobalt recognized its top dealers as well as presented customer satisfaction awards earned during 2015.
The World's Largest Cobalt Dealer for the fourth year in a row went to Singleton Marine Group, Buford, Georgia.
New this year was the addition of the Largest Single-Market Dealer, which was awarded to the team at Village Marina in Osage Beach, Missouri. Also presented for the first time ever was the Marker One Largest Dealer award which also went to Village Marina.
In addition, awards were presented to the following as top performers in the platform category: Rambo Marine of Hazel Green, Alabama and Parks Marina of Okoboji, Iowa.
Cobalt's top CSI award-winning dealers are as follows:
• Most Improved CSI: Nautiser-Centro Nautico, Portugal
• International CSI: BoatCity, The Netherlands
• Northeast CSI: O'Hara Marine, Brookfield, Connecticut
• Southeast CSI: Rambo Marine, Hazel Green and Westover, Alabama
• Western CSI: San Ramon Boat Center, Rocklin, California
• Central and Worldwide: Gordy's Lakefront Marine, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
• Top International Dealer: Powerboats, Poland
• Rookie of the Year: The Harbor in Branson, Missouri
The company's Top 10 dealers, included:
• Seattle Boat Co., Inc., Washington
• Parks Marina, Iowa
• Premier Marine, New Hampshire
• Gordy's Lakefront Marine, Wisconsin
• Arrowhead Boat and Yacht Sales, Oklahoma
• San Ramon Boat Center, California
• Rambo Marine, Alabama
• Boats By George, Inc., New York
• The Boat House of Cape Coral, Florida
The evening concluded with food and beverage atop of the hotel's scenic bridge overlooking Lake Las Vegas.
Cobalt Boats is a privately owned manufacturer of luxury family day boats, and is headquartered in Neodesha, Kansas.