Otsego, Minnesota-based Crestliner has announced the addition of 13 new dealers to its global network of dealerships. Among the 13, two of the new dealers are located in Canada.
According to the company, the new dealers include the following:
• D & D Marine Outdoors, LLC, Athens, Alabama
• Sun Country Marine, Inc., Ontario, California
• Mt. Vernon Mariner, Mt. Vernon, Illinois
• B and L Marine, Monroe, Louisiana
• Greenwell Springs, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
• Iberia Outboard & Marine Service, New Iberia, Louisiana
• Clark Marine Co, Manchester, Maine
• Custom Boat & Marine, Inc., Reno, Nevada
• Snow & Water Sports (Western Motor Sports), Corner Brook, Newfoundland,
• Open Water, Inc., Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
• ProX Powersports Inc., Ooltewah, Tennessee
• Alufishingboats B.V, Delfzijl, Netherlands
• Centre du Sport Lac St-Jean, St-Prime, Quebec
Crestliner boats, established in 1946, builds an assortment of aluminum fishing and family cruising models. The boat builder is a division of Brunswick Corporation.