Crestliner, Little Falls, Minnesota, presented eight of its dealers with its Million-Dollar Club Award for 2012 at its recent dealer meeting, including three based in Canada. The award is presented to dealers who achieve annual Crestliner sales in excess of US $1 million.
“Our goal for this year's Crestliner dealer meeting celebration was to create a positive, upbeat experience for our dealers,” said Crestliner President Ben Cast during his thank-you address. “They work so hard on our behalf, promoting our products and supporting the Crestliner brand promise.”
The presentation took place at the company's recent dealer meeting held at the Arrowhead Resort and Conference Center in Alexandria, Minnesota in late August.
“It was nice to pause for a moment and celebrate the many successes that Crestliner dealers have achieved,” Crestliner Marketing Manager Lori Kneeland said following the annual meeting. “Based on the dealer feedback we've received so far, we accomplished that goal. In addition to having an upbeat meeting, the excitement and positive energy around our brand going into the upcoming model year was apparent.”
2012 Million-Dollar Club Award Winners
• Free Spirit Marine, Edmonton, Alberta
• Pomerleau Les Bateaux, Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec
• Regina Marine, Ltd., Regina, Saskatchewan
• Cedar Lake Sales, West Bend, Wisconsin
• H & W Marine, Flint, Texas
• Ken's Sports, Inc., Kaukauna, Wisonsin
•Rapid Sport Marine, Ham Lake, Minnesota
• Wilson Marine Corp., Harrison Township, Michigan
In addition to these Million-Dollar Club Award recipients, two international dealers in attendance earned Outstanding International Overseas Dealer Awards, in recognition of their record for excellence in sales and service.
Outstanding International Overseas Dealer Award Winners
• Baltic Marine Group, St. Petersburg, Russia
• Berowra Waters, Berowra Waters, Australia