The Canadian Safe Boating Council (CSBC) is inviting industry stakeholders to its upcoming annual symposium at the Sheraton Four Points hotel in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
An opening reception will be held on the evening of Sunday, September 20 at the historic Keith's Brewery. Attendees will be joined by fellow boating safety enthusiasts at the event for presentations and discussions on a wide range of topics, including:
• International speakers from Tasmania, New South Wales and New Zealand
• Ocean racing: East Coast and Australia
• Boating safety for anglers and hunters
• Marine Animal Rescue Program
• Alcohol and boating
• Effective boating safety messaging: what we have learned from CSBC research
CSBC's full event agenda (PDF) can be downloaded here.
This year, CSBC is offering guests the opportunity to enjoy an on-water paddle sport activity on the afternoon of September 22.
Symposium registration is $395 including the two days of sessions, dinner cruise, opening reception and closing banquet.
Those interested in attending can register here or download a registration form.
Questions about the event can be directed to Cynthia Hodgson at 705-549-1667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.