Little Falls, Minnesota-headquartered Larson Boat Group (LBG), has added nine new dealer partners, since its last dealer announcement in February. Two of the nine new dealers are located in Canada.
"Our continued effort to expand our global dealer network partnership is a reflection of the efforts of everyone in Little Falls,' said Rob Parmentier LBG President and CEO. "We are working every day, leaving no stone unturned to affect every aspect of the company from product development, sales and marketing, operations and manufacturing to transportation that touches supports and affects our dealer partners. These efforts are being felt by our current dealers resulting in new dealers wanting to be a part of this excitement and energy.'
The nine new dealers are selling and servicing any one or a combination of Larson Boat Group brands, which includes Larson, Larson FX freshwater fishing boats, Larson Escape pontoon boats, Striper offshore saltwater fishing boats and Triumph boats. They include:
• Interstate Auto and Boat – Black Hawk, South Dakota
• Action Sports – Marshall, Minnesota
• Les Motoneiges Ger, Inc. – St. Jean de Matha, Quebec
• West Shore Marine – Bristol, New Hampshire
• Hillside Honda – Lakeport, California
• Brightwell's Boathouse – Des Moines, Iowa
• Walston Marine – Kinmount, Ontario
• Sovereign Marine – Stuart, Florida
• Source One – Tampa, Florida
"The expansion and quality of our global dealer network is a sign that our strategies we are instituting are positioning ourselves for the now as well as for our next 100 years of success,' claimed Pat Blake, LBG Vice President, Sales and Marketing.
Larson Boat Group designs, builds and markets 58 models of boats within three brands: Larson, Triumph and Striper.