Legend Boats, Whitefish, Ontario, is seeking a full-time, experienced, on-site Video Editor/Web Designer to join its expanding marketing team.
The chosen applicant would be responsible for delivering a clear and engaging final product while working under tight deadlines. The position includes developing the flow of web graphics and animated content, producing videos, publishing videos online, synchronizing sequences with voice-over, and web development, conception and design.
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years of video experience (preferred but not required)
• Must possess and demonstrate understanding of storytelling, design and editorial processes
• Demonstrated ability to work in all video formats and delivery systems
• Proficient in the use of Mac OSx
• Proficient in the use of Adobe CS5 applications such as Adobe Premiere editing systems, After Effects and Photoshop
• Demonstrated ability to produce and edit short and long form videos
Web design/development a plus:
•Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in in web design and development (HTML5, JAVA, WordPress) (preferred but not required)
• Strong knowledge in interactive graphic design, web environment and applications
• Extensive knowledge of Mac OSx environment and Adobe CS5 applications
• Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
• Creative, self-motivated team player
• Demonstrated project and team communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent communication skills, team player and initiative-taker
• Ability to make creative suggestions and recommendations
• Bilingualism is preferred; French and English-written/spoken
• Salary range $35,000 to $50,000
This is a full-time, on-site position located in Whitefish, Ontario, 20 minutes west of Greater Sudbury.