Scout Boats, Summerville, South Carolina, recently added 21 dealers to its current network of dealerships, including one in Ontario. Among the other new dealers, three are in Australia, four in Michigan and four in New York.
"We're pleased to be partnered with these outstanding dealerships,' said Alan Lang, National/International Sales Manager for Scout Boats. "As we begin our 25th year in the industry, these additions will help us penetrate further those important markets that will help our continued growth.'
Scout's newest dealers include the following:
• Bermuda Marine Supply and Services Ltd., Hamilton, Bermuda
• Buster's Marine, Broad Channel, New York
• Danversport Yacht Club – Marina, Danvers, Massachusetts
• Hyannis Marina, West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
• Legendary Marine, Gulf Shores, Alabama
• MarineMax Cocoa, Cocoa, Florida
• MarineMax Daytona, Daytona Beach, Florida
• MarineMax Northeast (New York), Copiague, Huntington and Lindenhurst
• MarineMax Texas, Seabrook, Texas
• Marine Service Center of LR, Longs, South Carolina
• Paris Marine, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
• Phillip Island Marine, Rhyll, Australia
• Short's Marine, Millsboro, Delaware
• Skipper Bud's (Michigan), Fenton, Harrison Township, Grand Haven and Bay City
• Stefan Boating World, Coomera, Australia
• Sydney Powerboat Center, Sydney, Australia
Scout builds sport fishing, fish ‘n' ski, walk around, flats and bay boat models ranging from 15 to 35 feet in length. The company was founded 25 years ago.