Scout Boats recently celebrated its 25th Anniversary at its annual 2015 Model Year Dealer Meeting, held September 24 to 26 in Charleston, South Carolina.
The fibreglass boat builder's two-day event included the debut of new models (255 LXF and 300 LXF), a media day and three ceremonial events featuring several notable speakers including:
• South Carolina Governor, Nikki Haley
• NMMA President, Thom Dammrich
• Yamaha Marine President, Ben Speciale
• GE Financial – Marine Group President, Bruce Van Wagoner
• Former 1971 Heisman Trophy runner-up and Hill Street Blues actor, Ed Marinaro
• American Idol winner (Season 10) Scotty McCreery
During the meeting, the company also awarded its top dealers and sales professionals from around the world based on sales figures from the previous year.
2014 Top Dealer Award Winners:
• Top Salesman of the Year: Eddie Culpepper of Seven Seas Yacht Sales in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
• Dealer of the Year: Seven Seas Yacht Sales in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
• Top Dealer: Legendary Marine in Destin, Florida
• Top Dealer: Hall Marine Group in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina
• Top Dealer: Walkers Marine in Ft. Myers, Florida
• Top Dealer: Boats Unlimited NC in Wilmington, North Carolina
• Top Distributor: Oban Boats in Australia
• Top International Dealer: Max Marine in Cancun, Mexico
• New Dealer of the Year: Viage Group in Sarasota, Florida
• Top Multi-Site Dealer: Marine Max in Florida, New Jersey, New York, Texas and Maryland
Scout builds sportfishing, fish ‘n ski, walk around, flats and bay boat models ranging from 17 to 42 feet in length.