Monterey Boats, Williston, Florida, has named its top ten CSI dealers for 2014. The awards were presented during the Monterey Boats annual Dealer Conference held at the Boca Raton Resort and Club in Boca Raton, Florida.
These dealers earned the highest marks from their returned Customer Service Surveys for the 2014 Model Year. The surveys rate each dealer on the customer's sales experience, as well as their service experience.
"The responses that we have received from our customer service surveys demonstrate the commitment and loyalty that our dealer-partners show towards their customers. We are fortunate to have such an outstanding dealer-partner network, and consider it an honor to be able to present these awards to them.
We applaud them for achieving excellence every day in their sales and service practices and are proud to have them represent our brand', said Monterey Co-Chairman, Charles Marshall.
Awards for the highest ranking scores for Customer Satisfaction Index include:
1. Yankee Boating Center in Lake George, New York
2. C-Jam Yacht Sales in Somers Point, New Jersey
3. Bassett Yacht & Boat Sales in Old Saybrook, Connecticut
4. Bayview Yacht Harbour in Portland, Ontario
5. Shep Brown's Boat Basin in Meredith, New Hampshire
6. Don Hyde Marine Limited in Hagersville, Ontario
7. Mount Dora Boating Center in Mount Dora, Florida
8. The Boat Place in Naples, Florida
9. Pier 53 Marine in Clinton, Ohio
10. Coty Marine in Toms River, New Jersey
Monterey Boats specializes in building sport boats, super sports, cruisers and sport yachts. Its current line features 26 models ranging from 18 to 41 feet, including new outboard models.
The company has a global dealer network and a staff of more than 500 boat builders. In 30 years, Monterey says it has produced over 35,000 boats and generated over one billion dollars in sales.