YachtWorld, a division of Dominion Enterprises, is seeking a regional sales manager to work from Toronto, Ontario.
The individual will be responsible for increasing revenue from an existing customer base, while adding new customers within the same defined territory.
The candidate would ideally have sales skills in an outside sales environment for the Canadian market. YachtWorld is seeking a ‘self starter' that is very disciplined. The selected candidate needs to be able to maintain and foster strong client relationships and build new ones throughout the market. He or she must be organized and possess good time management skills. Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM programs are a must. Compensation includes salary plus commission structure. Applicants must have at least five years experience selling in the marine industry or a similar vertical with proven success. Sales experience in the yacht brokerage industry is a plus.
• Manage and foster growth within an existing client base
• Identify and sell to potential new customers
• Gain a strong understanding of YachtWorld's product portfolio and position those products to meet client's needs
• Travel as required within the existing sales territory
• Maintain existing clients and prospect information in Salesforce.com
Skills and Experience Needed:
• Minimum five-years sales experience in the marine industry or similar vertical with proven success
• Yacht brokerage sales experience a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are vital to this role
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
• Comfort with technology solutions with capability to communicate value of SaaS products
• An understanding of how web-based advertising products benefit customers
• Aptitude to develop relationships with key decision makers within the defined territory
• Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM programs
Interested applicants should submit a copy of their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.