Yamaha Motor Canada is seeking candidates for the position of Territory Service Manager for Winnipeg Manitoba. The company will be accepting resumes for the position until August 1.
Outline of Duties:
• Provide administrative assistance to the dealer body for warranty, dealer productivity and customer relations. Monitor dealer's administrative performance and make corrective measures as required. Analyze warranty ratios.
• Provide technical support to the dealer body in terms of problems, feedback and troubleshooting in order to assist in upgrading their quality of service. Investigate and take action in areas of concern.
• Conduct technical training schools for dealer personnel. Monitor dealer achievement and conduct tutoring for poor scoring dealers.
• Conduct technical research and provide the Technical Specialist with market information regarding product and market problems.
• Work with dealers to develop and improve the quality of service provided to consumers. This includes working towards achieving Five Star status, participation in the YTA program as well as any related service marketing promotions.
Skills or Abilities required:
• Actively participate in testing, unit modifications, unit inspections, and dealer and consumer shows while professionally representing Yamaha
• Excellent organization, communication and computer skills.
• Extensive technical knowledge of Yamaha products and related dealership experience.
• Experience with Marine products is required.
To apply, click here