Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd., Toronto, Ontario, is seeking a Parts and Accessories Inside Sales Coordinator for its Parts and Accessories Department at its Toronto-based head office.
Candidates should have two to three years of related experience, and excellent organization communication and customer relations skills. He or she should be proficient in MS Excel and data analysis and have experience in the motor sports and/or marine industry. Bilingualism (English/French) is a requirement.
Key Responsibilities of the position include:
• Providing dealer support via telephone and email communication on a daily basis
• Functioning as a liaison between dealers and internal staff for all questions relating to Yamaha Genuine Parts and Accessories sales.
• Proactively contacting dealers to assist with understanding of sales programs.
• Completing and maintaining accuracy of the Parts and Accessory Inside Sales Call Logs.
• Working in partnership with the field Parts and Accessory managers to increase sales with the dealer network.
• Assisting the National Sales Manager in creating and implementing Parts and Accessories sales programs and campaigns.
• Recommending and reviewing planning objectives and strategies to successfully increase Yamaha genuine Parts and Accessories sales.
• Providing support for data entry and administrative duties when required.
• Providing support and participation in Yamaha shows and events. (may require occasional weekend/evening work)
Applicants should forward their resumes, including cover letter and salary expectations to: email@example.com