Scout Boats, based in Summerville, South Carolina, recently added four US dealers and five international dealers to its current network.
Maple City Marine based in Chatham, Ontario was the only Canadian dealership on the list. The business also offers models from Beneteau, Bennington, Four Winns, KingFisher, Lund, MasterCraft, Monte Carlo, Ranger, Regal, Scarab and Wellcraft.
“We just recently signed on with Scout Boats, which is planning to introduce some larger centre consoles,” says Rob Rule, General Manager of Maple City Marine. “We suspect we’ll start seeing Seven Marine product on some of the product we sell. It’s very exciting for us.”
Scout’s full list of new dealers includes:
- Bulmar Boats Bulgaria in Sozopol, Bulgaria
- Johnson Marine & Supply, Inc. in Ontario, California
- Maple City Marine in Chatham, Ontario, Canada
- MarineMax Connecticut in Norwalk, Connecticut
- MarineMax Dallas in Lewisville, Texas
- MarineMax North Palm Beach Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Offshore Marine in St. Thomas, USVI
- Royal Yachts in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Yamaha Engines Ltd in Kingston, Jamaica
“We’re pleased to be partnered with these outstanding dealerships,” says Alan Lang, Director of Sales and Marketing for Scout Boats. “As we make the turn into our 28th model year, these additions will help us penetrate further those important markets that will help our continued growth. Our reach is continually expanding not only across the US but also into the Caribbean and overseas.”
Scout builds luxury sport fishing centre console, dual console and inshore/bay boat models ranging from 17 to 53 feet in length.