Scout Boats, based in Summerville, South Carolina, has added nine US and three international dealers to its current roster.
“We’re pleased to be partnered with these outstanding dealerships,” says Alan Lang, Director of Sales and Marketing for Scout Boats. “As we make the turn into our 27th model year, these additions will help us penetrate further those important markets that will help our continued growth.”
Scout’s newest dealers include:
- Blue Creek Marina in Dadeville, AL
- Hall’s Boat Corporation in Lake George, NY
- Legendary Marine Pensacola in Pensacola, FL
- Lynnhaven Marine in Virginia Beach, VA
- MarineMax East in Jacksonville Beach, FL
- Maspor Marine Guatemala in Guatemala City, Guatemala
- S & H Marine in Hurghada, Egypt
- Singleton Marine in Buford, GA
- Skipper Bud’s Marina Del Isle in Marblehead, OH
- The Harbor in Branson, MO
- Transition Watersports in Ocklawaha, FL
- White Water Marine in Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia,
Scout builds center console and dual console models ranging from 17 to 42 feet in length.