Scout Boats, based in Summerville, South Carolina, held a two-day dealer event where it debuted its all new 255 Dorado, 215 XSF, 175 Sport Dorado in front of dealers and media from across North America. The company held its 2017 Model Year Dealer Meeting from September 15 to 17, 2016, in Charleston, South Carolina.
In addition to the three new models, Scout also introduced a patented articulating rocket launcher feature on the 420 LXF as well as a new custom paint option available for 2017.
During the event, Scout also awarded its top dealers and sales professionals from around the world based on sales figures from the previous year.
“We had our most successful dealer meeting to date,” said Scout Senior Vice President/Chief Operating Officer, Dave Wallace. “Our new model unveilings were well received by the media, our dealers and our customers who attended our boat sale expo, and we’re very proud of the dealer network we’ve built and how hard they work on our behalf.”
2016 Top Dealer Award Winners:
- Barry Marshall of Viage Group (Top Salesman of the Year)
- Viage Group, Sarasota, Florida (Dealer of the Year and Top CSI Winner)
- Seven Seas Yacht Sales, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida (Top Dealer)
- Hall Marine Group, Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina (Top Dealer)
- Legendary Marine, Destin, Florida (Top Dealer)
- MarineMax Stuart, Stuart, Florida (Top Dealer)
- Marine Locker Bermuda, Hamilton, Bermuda (Top International Dealer)
- Northwest Boats, Portland, Oregon (New Dealer of the Year)
- Marine Max, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Texas, Maryland (Top Multisite Dealer)
Scout builds center console and dual console sportfishing models, along with XS/bay boat models, ranging from 17 to 42 feet in length.